1,25 kg (2-1⁄2 lbs) Pork ribs
30 ml (2 tbsp) Rose Hill rib seasoning
250 ml (1 cup) Rose Hill BBQ chicken & rib sauce
1. Rub both side of ribs with Rose Hill rib seasoning. Place ribs in a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
2. Cook in oven at 300° F (150° C) for approximately 4 hours or until meat is tender to the touch. Reserve. Note: You may need to add water while cooking to keep ribs moist and prevent them from becoming dry.
3. Baste ribs with Rose Hill BBQ chicken & rib sauce.
4. In oven at 400° F (205° C): Place basted ribs on baking dish and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning ribs over once.
On BBQ: Preheat BBQ, then grill basted ribs 5 minutes on each side before serving.
5. Serve with coleslaw and fries.